Wilkinson Building - Cornish Associates
back to projects
Built in 1887 by architects Stone, Carpenter, and Wilson, the William Wilkinson Building (also known as the Lerner Building) sat vacant for many years before Cornish Associates purchased it to convert it to 12 loft apartments with ground floor retail. The PPSRF was the historic consultant for the project and prepared the Federal and State Historic Tax Credits applications. Notable in the rehab was the removal of the second story stucco and tile and the replacement of windows to match the original exterior. The project received a loan from the Downcity Partnership, which is now the PPSRF Downcity Fund. For more information contact Cornish Associates at http://www.cornishlp.com or at http://www.westminsterlofts.com.